Full-Day (8h approx) – With Private Tour Guide
Including Transportation and Private Guide
Duration Flexible (up to 8h)
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person
(Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays the equivalent of two guests traveling
This tour can start from Lisbon, Sintra, or Cascais.
The Golden Triangle Private Tour will show you the most important attractions in Sintra, former summer Royal Residence of the Portuguese Kings, along with visit to the Westernmost Point of Europe (Cabo da Roca) and the village of Cascais and Estoril. The tour will be crossing Sintra/Cascais Natural Park throughout the day. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the standard itinerary:
(Important Note: We will avoid any crowded places, and visit only from the exterior only, when they show busy inside)
(during the day we will pass by different locations in Sintra with stop for pictures)
* Importante Notice: Between April and September, the visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only, or replaces with other attraction.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside all major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two days
Transport, Luxury, Transfer, Sightseeing
Sintra Magik and Portugal Magik are Registered Trademarks ®
Magik Webdesign 2012 / 2022 ©
License RNAAT 228/13 / RNAVT 8506
Terms & Conditions
This company has online complaint book / Este estabelecimento dispõe de livro de reclamações electrónico.
Receive PDF Pocket Guide by Gonzalo, and the best tips and recommendations
Please check your mailbox.