Full-Day (8h approx)
Including Transportation and Private Guide
Duration Flexible (up to 8h)
Base Price: 275EUR Per Person
(Group/Family Discounts Available up to 30%)
1 guest: 550EUR*
2 guests: 275EUR Per Person
3 guests: 233EUR Per Person (15% DISCOUNT)
4 guests: 220EUR Per Person (20% DISCOUNT)
5 guests: 206EUR Per Person (25% DISCOUNT)
+5 guests: 192EUR Per Person (30% DISCOUNT)
* One guest pays equivalent of two guests traveling
This tour can start from Lisbon, Sintra, or Cascais.
Located at a very short distance from Lisbon, on this private tour, we will combine the two most famous medieval villages in Portugal in one single day. In the morning period, we will focus on Sintra, Unesco World Heritage since 1995, and famous for its fairytale castles and palaces, including a guided visit to Pena National Palace and Park, considered one of the best in Portugal.
In the afternoon period, we will head from Sintra to Obidos, and explore the medieval village of Obidos and its beautiful narrow streets, easy to walk. Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, this is the suggested itinerary:
(during the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures at several viewpoints and sights in Sintra
* Importante Notice: The visit to Pena National Palace may take longer than usual, specially if starting the tour later. On this case, the visit might be a self-guided visit of the exterior only.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
* if you wish to visit inside several major attractions in Sintra, we recommend booking two separate days
History, Sightseeing, Culture
Sintra Magik and Portugal Magik are Registered Trademarks ®
Magik Webdesign 2012 / 2022 ©
License RNAAT 228/13 / RNAVT 8506
Terms & Conditions
This company has online complaint book / Este estabelecimento dispõe de livro de reclamações electrónico.